My lovely husband (eek!) and I went on honeymoon to Las Vegas at the start of November and it was the trip of a lifetime.
Totally worth the long-ass flight and all the hassle that air travel entails, Vegas is a kooky, wired and weird experience.
Even though our body-clocks never quite settled on a time zone (we settled somewhere between Dublin and Vegas time), waking up at 5am/1pm and going to bed at around 10pm/8am, it really didn’t matter. Forget New York, Vegas is the city that never sleeps, man. 🙂
I hate to play favourites, but the highlights of the trip for me were visiting the Neon Museum and taking a day to explore the Downtown area.
- “Vegas Vic”
- Hunter S Thompson street art
- Downtown Las Vegas sign
Now, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, but here are a few photos of our trip, nothing incriminating, sorry!
- New York New York, with the roller-coaster outside
- Barry and I posing in the uber fancy Bellagio lobby
- Just chilling with my zombies at the Zombie Apocalypse store
- A view from the top of the “Eiffel Tower” of the strip, phone quality, soz.
- One of the amazing neon signs from our tour of the Neon Museum, definitely one of the highlights of the trip.
Have you been to Vegas? Are you planning a trip? Will you bring me back???